Lovely Lametta Snowflake Bauble

 

This bauble was inspired by one I saw at my local garden centre.  As soon as I set eyes on it, I figured I could try making my own using the Snowfall thinlits dies I had just bought.  I purchased some lametta from the garden centre and rushed home to find the plastic fillable baubles I’d bought last year to make Christmas decorations with..…..but had never gotten around to!

For this project I used:

Plastic fillable bauble, available from Amazon, eBay or Hobbycraft

Lametta

Stampin’ Up! Snowfall Thinlits

Stampin’ Up! Glimmer paper in Silver and Sparkle

Stampin’ Up! White Velvet paper

A piece of ribbon

Cut out a bunch of snowflakes - the smaller ones work better.  I applied pieces of adhesive sheets to the back of my papers before I die cut them for an easy life.

Stick some snowflakes onto each bauble half.

Trim a few lengths of lametta and throw it onto your desk to muddle it up and then gather it up again.  Bundle it up and push it into one bauble half.   This is a lot easier said than done!  It reminded me of trying to get our cat into the cat carrier!!  Anyway, keep pushing in those stray ends and then add a couple of drops of glue to the top and bottom of the bauble lip and clip on the other half.

Stick on a few more snowflakes over the join and then add the ribbon to hang it up.  Bauble complete!

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window