Christmas Carol Evening

 

Many years, when I was 8 years old, I began to learn to play the organ.  I had to wait until I was 8 as that’s when my legs were long enough to reach the pedals!  My first teacher was an old lady who focused on the theory of music and I did little playing.  My second teacher was a young man named Jonathan who taught me to play, taught me theory, got me though the exams to Grade 8 and also became a friend. When it came to choosing a career, I didn’t want to go into music as it was my hobby and has continued to be for almost 40 years.

 

One of the highlights of my year is having a gathering of family and friends at Christmas to sing carols and Christmas songs, drink mulled wine and apple juice and eat mince pies.

Mr L. produced song sheets so no-one had any excuse for not knowing the words!

We had a very enjoyable evening and it certainly put us in a Christmassy mood!

So, the only thing left for me to do is to wish you all a very, Merry Christmas!

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window