Brightly Gleaming


A couple of quick cards this week made using Stampin’ Up! Brightly Gleaming set.  I wanted to create some clean and simple style cards predominantly using white and metallics.

First, I stamped two of the bauble images twice, embossed each pair in gold and silver and cut them out using the matching punches.  For my backgrounds, I wanted some texture so I embossed my card using the long-retired pine bough folder.

Next, I cut some strips of gold and silver glitter card to edge my card fronts and liners and heat embossed the sentiment from the set.

I heat embossed the smaller decoration onto the envelope and the liner and stuck the liner into the card base, adding the glitter strips to the edges.

I repeated the glitter edging on the card front pieces.

The last job was to add foam dimensionals to adhere the baubles and sentiments.

The resulting cards were simple but elegant that I’d be happy to have on my mantlepiece.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window