Music Maestro!

I am a big music fan, both playing it and listening to it.  I believe my music playing has given rise to my very eclectic music tastes; from Beethoven to Bon Jovi!  When I spotted the Music From The Heart set in the new mini-catalogue, it was a no-brainer to add it to my collection.

I wanted to make a card for my friend's birthday.  We met when in a choir so what better stamp set to use than a musical one?!  I used Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla cardstock.

I randomly stamped the various musical notes and the treble clef using Blushing Bride ink and also heat embossed a few with copper embossing powder. 

The musical symbols were also stamped onto the liner and envelope.

There’s a lovely Happy Birthday sentiment in the set which was mounted on a small piece of Copper Foil paper.

After making this ladies’ version of the card, I wanted to try out a colour scheme for a masculine version. Pretty Peacock and Old Olive, together with a bit of copper, fitted the bill perfectly.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window