Missing Mojo

My creative mojo seems to have deserted me 😧.  I am feeling rather unsettled due to the uncertainty caused by the Coronavirus outbreak although I’m lucky that I have no family or friends that are infected.  Whether it’s this or something else entirely, I don’t know but I can’t seem to get my creative juices flowing and think of anything new.  So, this week’s mother's day cards are a remake of an oldie; the eclipse card but with new papers.

I used the Magnolia Lane and Parisian Blossoms DSP for these cards with coordinating mat layers and card base.  I make 2 cards; one each for my lovely Mum and lovely Mum-in-law.

I began by decorating the card liner and envelope using the strip trimmed off the front piece of DSP and stamped with the sentiment from Tea Together.

Next, I used the (retired) large letter framelits to cut out MU.

Once this was done, I replaced the M and cut that out and then glued the DSP onto the mat layer.

I adhered foam strips onto the back of the letters and stuck them into their corresponding spaces.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a thin strip of Whisper White, flagged one end and added an enamel heart.

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window