Thinking of You   

As we approach the end of week 3 of lockdown, I thought a ‘thinking of you’ card might be appropriate to send to those you can’t visit at the moment.  I know you can telephone and Facetime etc. to speak, but sometimes a handmade card means a lot.  The monochrome colour scheme for this card makes it suitable for masculine or sympathy cards too so makes the stamp set, Stampin’ Up! High Tide, really versatile.

To begin, I stamped my images in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White card.

Whilst I waited for my image to dry, I cut a scalloped square of navy card and then used the frame to decide where I wanted my focal image and drew around the inside of the frame.

I cut out the square using my trimmer and then mounted the cut-out section onto the navy scalloped square.

I stamped some images on the liner and the envelope.

The front was mounted onto a Night of Navy card base and I used dimensionals to pop up the focal segment.  The sentiment is from Peaceful Moments.

Lastly, I’ll leave you with the highlight of my garden this week – the blossom on the Conference Pear tree.  It’s just stunning and the bees love it!

Happy Easter and stay safe.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window