Rainbow Leaves

 

There are lots of rainbows around at the moment, not the meteorological kind but ones created to celebrate the work of the NHS during the pandemic.  This made me think of doing a rainbow-themed card for my blog this week.  I used the leaf cluster from Rooted in Nature as my feature image whilst the large sentiment from the same set was the focal point.

To begin, I stamped the sentiment just left of centre.

Next, I stamped the leaf image seven times, changing between the rainbow colours each time.

Since I had decided to use a Pacific Point card base, I decorated the liner and envelope with the leaves stamped in the same colour.

To complete the card, the front panel was mounted on a black layer before being adhered to the card base.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window