Posh Graffiti

 

This week, a parcel from Stampin’ Up! was delivered so I got to play with some goodies from the new catalogue.  I really liked the look of the 'Nothing’s Better Than' stamp set and thought it would make a great card designed to look like a graffitied wall, albeit quite posh graffiti!

First, I stamped my image and writing in black ink.

Next, I used the block coffee cup to add some colour to the image.  I didn’t want a plain colour so applied Pool Party and Pretty Peacock using sponge daubers to give an ombre look.

To get card looking like a wall, I ran the piece through my Big Shot in a brickwork embossing folder.

The final stage was to mount the front onto a black layer and then a Bermuda Bay card base.  I stamped the coffee cup on the liner and envelope to finish.

For my second card, I used a cocktails theme, and did the same ombre inking for the drink, using So Saffron and Poppy Parade.

Lovely, quick cards but fun and stylish too!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window