Corner Masking


This week’s technique is one I saw Amanda, from Inspiring Inkin’, demonstrating on Facebook.  I can’t resist a bit of masking and ink blending so this corner masking technique was right up my street.

To begin, I masked one corner of the card front.  I used Post-it notes.

Next, I blended a couple of complimentary colours onto the card.  I started on the mask with my darker colour and then switched to the lighter shade, blending that out to almost nothing onto the white card.

The last step was to remove the masks and stamp the images and sentiment. 

Such a fun, simple technique to do and adaptable to all occasions ….  including Christmas .... there it is, I’ve said it already!

 

 

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window