Buy The Shoes!

 

This week’s card is inspired by a box frame I saw on Pinterest which had 3 pairs of shoes in a shop window using the Stampin’ Up! Dressed To Impress stamp set.

To begin, I stamped 6 shoes on white card and 3 pairs onto patterned paper as I wanted to paper piece my shoes.  I cut the shoes out using the coordinating die and fussy cut the patterned shoes, sticking each patterned shoe onto a white background.

Next, I made my shop front.  I cut a rectangle out of a piece of card and then ran it through the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.  I attached a piece of acetate to the back to create a window and added a scalloped edge canopy over the top of the window.

Posh shoes need a shoe box and I created one using a couple of rectangles of Soft Suede card.  These were glued to a piece of white card and the shoes added on top.

The final part of construction was to adhere the shoe layer onto a Soft Suede mat layer and then glue this to the card front.  The shop front was attached using foam tape.  Lastly, I added a thin strip of patterned paper and a fun sentiment.

I used 2 pairs of shoes on the previous card (one pair were on the liner) so I quickly made this last card for my 3rd pair.  I repeat stamped the shoe image randomly on the card front, added a Highland Heather mat layer stamped around the edge with the rose image, and topped with the shoes and sentiment.

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window