Sparkly Snowflake

 


Having bought the Snowflake Splendour DSP, I thought I’d better make an effort to use it!  The pack handily gives the coordinating colours so it’s easy to choose a colour scheme for your project.  I used Balmy Blue and Highland Heather as I like to try some non-traditional Christmas colour schemes for a bit of a change.

First, I die cut a circle of Balmy Blue glimmer paper and Whisper White card.  I then cut the snowflake into the glimmer paper using the large snowflake die from So Many Snowflakes and glued this on top of the white circle.

The background was cut from a sheet of the DSP and adhered to the card base.

I use the stamps from Snowflake Wishes to decorate the card liner and envelope and for my greeting.

The last job was to assemble the card, adhering the snowflake element to the top.  I could have popped it up on foam dimensionals but left it flat for easier posting.

For my second card, I used Highland Heather and a retired glimmer paper which goes really well with the colours in the Snowflake Splendour DSP.

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window