A Very Mice Wedding


Do you remember the wedding invitations from a few weeks ago?  This week’s blog post is the card I made for the actual wedding.  For my card, I used Waffle Flowers Slim Lacy Layers Dies and Colorado Craft Company Happily Ever After stamps and dies.

After cutting out the white layer, I decorated it by blending through a randomly placed heart template.

Next, I stamped the bride and groom and a selection of flowers and coloured them with Copic markers.

The final job was heat embossing the sentiment and assembling the elements.  I glued the flowers onto the card but popped the couple up on foam squares.  Lastly, I added a few white heart embellishments around the bride and groom.

Lastly, I used the smaller stamps to make the card for the gift vouchers.  This card was not as wide as the slimline dies so the panels were cut down using the partial die-cutting technique.

 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window