Happy Home

 

You’ve probably noticed that I’m quite a fan of the Anita Jeram stamps by Colorado Craft Company.  My latest purchase is this really cute (and large) stamp set, called Home Sweet Home so it’s ideal for new home cards but what I love about this one is its versatility as it’s useful for masculine cards, with a suitable colour palette.

As I was using watercolour, I stamped the scene and the individual elements then taped them to a board to stop any warping.


I painted the scene but didn’t bother with the parts the individual elements would cover.   The small elements were painted and then die-cut.

 

As I couldn’t find a suitable place on the front of the card to put the sentiment, I stamped it on the card liner and added one of the small stamps, which was also stamped on the envelope.

After mounting the scene on the card base, I popped up the elements on foam squares for some added dimension.

I love how these simple line drawn animals have such character!

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window