Rolled Roses


My cards this week use Altenew Rolled Roses dies and are a two for one: the roses I die cut for the first card gave me left overs that I used to create a second.

To begin, I adhered a sheet of adhesive to the back of some cream, red and green card before die-cutting several of the roses and leaves.  I wanted to use the outside frame of the cream and inlay with the coloured cards.

After infilling the roses, I realised that I could use the coloured frames to create another card.  I used coloured roses and leaves to be the focus images but added cream frames to fill the gaps.

For the inside, I used an offcut and stamped the envelope with a cute little Anita Jeram stamp I got free from Seven Hills Crafts with a recent purchase.

To finish, I heat embossed some gold dots on the panel.  The sentiment was also heat embossed in gold and mounted on a piece of gold card.

The second card was finished with some gold coloured rhinestones and a sentiment.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window