Musing Mooch

This week’s post is inspired by another YouTube video for Lavinia stamps, this one by Eileen Godwin.  The main feature of the card is the silhouette of the cat, Mooch; I just love him!

To begin, I used my brushes and a combination of grey and pink inks and the Lavinia Charming stencil.

I was aiming for a rough heart shape.

Next, I stamped mooch using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.

Lastly, I added the Star Cluster, also from Lavinia around Mooch’s head.  I realised that this stage that the layout of the card didn’t sit quite right so I added some text using Inkylicious Background Text stamp and a Stampin’ Up! sentiment.  This panel was then mounted on a cream 4” square card base.

 

For the other card, I kept it simple and just cut it down into a smaller square and layered onto a pink mat.

Which do you prefer? I think the second, simpler one is my favourite.

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window