Sending Love

 

Following a tidy up of my craft room, I realised that I have so many stamp sets and dies that I bought ages ago that have been either rarely, or never, used so I’m making an effort to give them some love.  This week’s post features a first outing for the Lawn Fawn Love Letters stamp set.

To create a background of envelopes, I had in mind that I’d do it with my stamp positioner.  However, on starting using that, it was clear that it was going to be a complete faff so I just stamped them free hand instead.  I used MFT Hybrid ink as it’s Copic-friendly.

I coloured the hearts in a rainbow pattern with my Copic markers.  For some accent pieces, I stamped and fussy cut some envelopes and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy.

The sentiment was mounted onto two of the envelopes and popped up on foam tape.

To finish, the other two accent envelopes were adhered using foam squares and an enamel heart embellishment added to the open envelope.  A little blob of clear Nuvo Drops was added to each heart to finish and the panel mounted onto a black mat and a red card base.

 

 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window