Moonlit Anniversary

I have quite a few anniversary cards to make during the first 3 months of the year.  These 2 were made for my parents and some close friends – neither of which know each other so it didn’t matter that they were similar.  I used a variety of stamps by Lavinia Stamps and Inkylicious.

To start, I die cut 2 hearts, one scalloped and one plain edged, and some masks from sticky notes.  I added a moon mask and then blended some Distress Oxide inks to the sky, then removed the moon mask and added some grey to the moon.

After stamping some distant trees, I moved the masks down and blended a little ink to create the landscape and added some more stamping. 

The bunnies were added and then the scene built up around them using various trees, shrubs and a fence.

For the background, I used the Stampin’ Up! Woodland embossing folder and a square of navy card and a few Posca splats. The sentiment was stamped and mounted onto a navy rectangle.

To assemble the card, I added some fun foam under the heart, leaving a gap for the white twine, for a little dimension but firm support.  The sentiment was glued on top and a small white twine bow added with a glue dot.

I think this design would also work well for a Valentine's card.


 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window