Fa La La

Continuing my mission to create a few Christmas cards each month, I’m back this week with another of Concord & 9th’s turnabout stamps, this time the Tiny Trees Turnabout.  

The turnabout stamp is stamped 4 times, turning the card 90˚ after each stamp.

Top row: 1. Blushing Bride, 2. Mint Macaron, Bottom row: 3. Smoky Slate and 4. Lovely Lipstick

The pattern is quite busy so I decided to chop the panel into 3 strips and use the gigantic Big On Christmas sentiments to offset the ‘busy-ness’.  I stamped the sentiments with Versafine Clair Nocturne, heat set with clear embossing powder and cut them out with the matching steel dies.

To add some bling, I cut two thin strips of silver glitter card to edge the panel.  The main sentiment is raised on foam squares.

I performed some stamp surgery on the small stamp. It said "may your holidays be" but I wanted the words from the White Christmas song so I trimmed off the 'holi' section.

The fringe tree has dots for baubles so I added some rhinestones over each of these dots for extra glitz.

 

 


 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window