O Little Town

Christmas in July has been all over social media and fits nicely with my ongoing project to make a few Christmas cards each month.  This week’s makes feature Woodware’s Peaceful Nights, which is a slimline size Bethlehem town stamp.  My first thoughts when I saw this was heat embossing on dark card stock so I used Versamark ink and embossed copper on navy.   I then made another, silver on white, and the last one was black Versafine Clair ink with clear embossing.

 

For the black and white one, I stamped onto some sticky notes to make masks so I could blend a little brown ink onto the hillsides.  I also blended a little yellow ink inside the stable and over the star before colouring the houses with Copics.

 

 The silver and white panel was coloured with Copic markers in grey shades and I used my new set of metallic pens by Edding to colour in the navy panels.

 

Lastly, I used the Lacy Frames by Waffle Flowers to layer the cards.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window