Love Bunnies

 

Today’s card is a simple anniversary card made using one of the bunny stamps from Colorado Craft Company’s Lots of Love set by Anita Jeram.  

To begin, I stamped then image using MFT Hybrid ink onto Make-It colour blending cardstock, which was recommended to me for Copic colouring.  After colouring the bunnies, they were cut out using the matching dies.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturn and heat set clear embossing powder on top.

 

I didn’t want to create a scene behind these so used the stripes and dots stamps and grey ink to create the background, adding a few rhinestones amongst the dots.

 

The liner had the same lines and dots, together with the other bunnies from the set.

 

Lastly, I die-cut 3 more each of the bunny and sentiment shapes and stacked them before adhering to the card.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window