Robin or Penguin?

This month’s Christmas creation uses another Woodware stamp.  It’s called Top Hat Robin but on the price label, the shop’s description was Robin or Penguin.  I must admit, before I saw any of this, I thought it was a penguin.  So, I thought I’d try out both.

To begin, I stamped the bird and sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne and heat set with clear embossing powder.  

 

Next, I coloured the images using Copic Markers.  I added a few scribbles of grey underneath the ground the birds.

 

With the clear heat-embossing, there’s already some shine to the card but I added a bit more bling by using red and white glitter Nuvo Drops.

 

To add a frame, I scored each panel from the back all around the outside before mounting on a black mat and then onto a bright red card base.

Which do you like best? The robin...

 

...or the penguin?

 

The penguin is my favourite!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window