Stepper Into Christmas


This week’s card is a fun-fold that is suitable for festive makes or any occasion year-round.  It’s a Centre Stepper card and you can find my template for the base and layers here.  I like the 4⅛” wide as I can get 2 cards from an A4 sheet but you can make it as wide as you like, subject to the size of card available to you.

This was another card that featured the Pinkfresh Studio Magnolias that I made for my post back in November.  I began by cutting my card base and top layer from white and the mats from green.

For the toppers, I wanted white but not plain so I used the Quilted Cover Plate die from Honey Bee Stamps to create a lovely stitched trellis background.

The magnolias and sentiment were added using thin foam tape and I added rhinestones at the intersections of the trellis.

This card is an example of a wider version.  For this one, I wanted a square centre panel and made the wings 1” wide.

 

Lastly, to ‘Stepper’ into Christmas, I used some new stamps and dies from Gummiapan – a skiing and ice-skating reindeer.  I got these on a special offer in the summer when, if you bought the stamps, you got the dies free. The reindeer were coloured with Copics and the background is an old Stampin’ Up! embossing folder.  

 

To change up the look a little, I used the debossed side of the panel.  The reindeer and sentiment were added using thin foam tape.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window