Tags 'n' Decs

Well, it’s been feeling very festive this week, what with the extended period of very cold weather and the occasional snow flurry and our visit to the local garden centre to see the reindeer.  They were called Rupert and Ronnie; I think this one is Ronnie.

I also have finally finished Mrs Claus - it’s only taken me 3 years!!!  This is another pattern by the very talented Larissa at mmmcrafts.  My Mrs Claus hangs a bit wonky on account of the massive ball of mistletoe she’s carrying!

Anyhow, she’s now reunited with Mr Claus on the tree.

Finally, I got some quality crafting time with my sister and my friend when we made our door wreaths.  I went for a natural theme this year. 

My quick crafting this week has been to make some tags.  I sometimes make a special tag for birthday gifts, particularly if I want one to match the card.  However, for Christmas presents, where the tag’s just going to get thrown away in the jumble of paper, I just want tags I can batch make.  I saw this paper in Matalan and thought some tags using the Pinkfresh Studios Folk Christmas would coordinate well with it.  The great thing about this stamp is that the large elements pop out so can be used individually.

I used an old Stampin’ Up! punch for the tops and a X-cut corner rounder for the bottoms.  For the batch making, I mounted the stamp and my greeting in my Misti and got stamping.  They were done in no time.

They coordinate with the paper so well.  I’ve even started on my wrapping, as you can see.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window