Plane Love You

It was recently Mr L’s birthday and his main present was a voucher for an aerobatics flying experience – yes, there are people who want to do that kind of thing for fun!  Obviously, a voucher itself isn’t that thrilling so I like to make a presentation folder.  For this one, I opted to combine it with the card.

Since it was a flying voucher, I wanted the theme to be the same for the card but with paper aeroplanes!  I used the Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple stamp set and matching dies to stamp and die-cut the aeroplanes.  They were shaded with Copic markers.

For the background, I blended a little ink over my homemade cloud stencil - a mylar sheet cut on my Cricut.

Next, to add texture to the background, I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Trails dies.

I stamped and clear heat embossed the sentiment and added an enamel heart before affixing the planes on foam tape and mounting the panel on an orange mat layer.

The card/voucher holder was a whole A4 sheet cut to 21cm wide and scored at 10cm and 20cm.  The smaller section was trimmed at an angle and the left side fixed in place with a thin strip of double-sided tape to form a pocket.  A small panel was added for the message.

I'm pleased to report that Mr L is very much looking forward to the trip.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window