Midweek Make: Safari Creations

My MWM today features a card I made for Creative Stamping Issue 121.  The stamp set with this isse is HUGE and the cheetah pattern embossing folder is right up my street.  

I've not got a written tutorial for you this time (that's in the magazine!) but I do have a YouTube tutorial to share with you showing how I made this funky zebra card.  I hope you enjoy it!

 

This cheetah card is one of my all-time favourute makes!  It features double embossing, copic colouring, stamping, heat embossing and fussy cutting.   It's a full-on workout!

I really enjoyed making this collection of cards.

Pop off down the shops now to get your copy of the magazine or order online here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window