Beary Good

Last post of the month is my Christmas Card Mission and my makes this week are inspired by a card made by Elisabeth Lainey that I saw on Pinterest. 

The bears are MFT Polar Bear Pals and I began by partially stamping them and just colouring the scarf.  I then let my Scan N Cut fussy-cut them.

Meanwhile, I looked through my stash and gathered a selection of festive foliage, stars and snowflake dies and cut a bunch of these from green and silver glitter card.

The sentiment in the set reads ‘Have a Beary Good Birthday’ however I used the Christmas sentiment from MFT Greetings Galore, which uses the same font.  After stamping the greeting, I used MFT Stitched Triple Peek A Boo window dies to cut the holes in the panel.

After arranging and gluing in place the bears and snowflakes, I cut a piece of patterned paper and adhered it behind the windows.

Lastly, the panel was matted on red card and then onto a side-folding card blank.

Three more to add to the collection.  Have you started on yours yet?



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window