Biscuit anyone?


Just a quick post today to share with you one of my cards that I made for Creative Stamping issue 122.  

My brief was to show the masking technique and different ways to colour stamps.  This one was coloured with Copic markers but I also used ink blending, coloured pencils, watercolour and ink ‘smooshing’ to create the others.

I had a lot of fun creating these biscuit and cake themed cards. The afternoon tea stamp set that comes with the magazine comprises a huge array of biscuits and cakes plus some crockery. If you don’t have one, get your magazine here.

The biggest honour though was getting the cover photo for one of my cards! This is the highlight of my crafting journey so far.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window