Wildflowers

This week’s card is a ‘twofer’ – two for one - and is a quick, straightforward make.  I used TEXT{ures} Wildflowers die for these cards and you can switch up the colours or basic shape  as you prefer.

I started with 4 pieces of card, 2 white and 2 navy, which I’d blinged up with a little spray glitter.  After cutting the die from white and navy card, I then glued each panel onto the opposite solid panel.

Next, I taped 2 circle dies together and die-cut the circles from both panels.

To back the flowered panels, I used stitched circle dies.

The centre panels were mounted on foam tape and finished with a sentiment and some rhinestones.  The circular card was made the same way as these cards.


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window