Black & White

This style of card has been quite popular in one of my crafting Facebook groups recently and I like a ‘twofer’ (two-for-one) so I thought I’d give it a try.  After cutting 2 panels the same size, I used one of the large stamps from the Sheena Douglass Premium Box Kit #1 and heat embossed white on black and black on white.

Next, I added the sentiment in the gap.  I used my Misti stamping platform for this procedure so that the images would be stamped in the same position on each panel.

The next step is the one where there’s no going back from! I cut each panel in half vertically and switched the sides.

To finish the cards, each pair of panels was mounted on a white card base and a few black and clear gems added to each side.


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window