Simple Sailboats

My card this week is a masculine make, created using the yacht from the Tonic Studios Craft Kit Box 61 – Message in a Bottle.  I needed a card quickly so used patterned papers I had lying around for decoration.

First, I die-cut three yachts from navy card and also cut several from patterned papers.

Using different bits of patterned papers, I snipped the pieces out and adhered them to the navy bases to create three different looking boats.

I cut mat layers to fit a DL card base from navy card and another from a vaguely sea-themed patterned paper.  The yachts were attached to the panel using thin foam tape.

For the sentiment, I die-cut the two banners from the same kit and looked through my stash for a sentiment small enough to fit on the banner.  I added a small enamel dot to finish the sentiment strip.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window