Flyby Greetings

Working in the aviation industry, I do like to have a few plane-themed stamps and dies and I splashed out on the Flyby Greetings from Spellbinders after seeing a couple of great cards on Instagram.

There’s a lot of die-cutting to begin with and some of the bits are quite fiddly!

Once you start assembling though, they come together quickly.

There are two sizes of clouds in the set which can easily be used for a background.  I supplemented the clouds with a little ink blending using my homemade cloud stencil.

For a little dimension, I adhered thin foam tape behind the aircraft and the banner.

To finish the card, I added a few white highlights, some enamel dots and matted and layered the panel using the same colour card I’d used for the die-cutting.

This one was made with the opposite colour scheme.


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window