Merry Rex-mas!

 

Well, it’s Christmas Eve already!  Are you having a relaxing time or running around doing last minute jobs?  We’re working Christmas morning so we have no meal prep to do as we will go to my sister and brother-in-law’s house after work for dinner with my family.  I do have to drop off the turkey though.  My card this week is one I made for our friends.  We had a weekend away with them last month and Rowan (aged 2½”) is very much into dinosaurs and announced that ‘tri’ means 3, which he’d learned from a kid’s TV programme.  He loves the triceratops so, when I saw this Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Dinosaurs stamp set, it was a no-brainer for their card.

For the background, I blended some Distress Oxide Salty Ocean ink over a sticky note mask then used Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Paste in Snowfall through Newton’s Nook Snowfall stencil, added white glitter and left to dry.

The dinosaurs were stamped and coloured using Copic markers.  Unfortunately, the dies were out of stock when I bought the stamps so I had to fussy cut the lot of them!

I stamped the greeting and a couple of holly sprigs then added some footprints using one of the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Dinosaurs stencils.

To finish the card, I attached the dinosaurs using thin foam tape.  I used the extra triceratops for a tag for Rowan’s Christmas present!

Wishing you a very happy Christmas!

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window