Somebunny Loves You!

Welcome to my Visible Image DT post and, as Valentine’s Day approaches, I’ve gone all romantic!  You could easily make this a non-Valentine’s card though by switching up the colour scheme.

To begin, I blended Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide ink through the Heart Ink stencil, with heavy coverage on the edge but blending out to leave the centre white. 

Next, I placed the heart stencil into the aperture and applied Nuvo Crackle Mousse Rose Hip through the holes.  The panel was set aside to dry fully and develop the crackle.

The main focal element was to be the large bunny from the Happy Bunny stamp set.  I stamped the bunny with black Versafine, added clear embossing powder and heat set.  He was then water-coloured and fussy-cut once dry.

The sentiment was stamped and clear heat-embossed then trimmed.  I cut another panel slightly larger than the sentiment to back it.  Lumberjack Plaid was blended around the edge then the sentiment adhered on top.

Once the Crackle Mousse was dry, I stamped the two hearts around the panel and flicked a black alcohol marker over for some tiny black speckles.

To finish the card, I blended the same Distress Oxide around the edge of a card blank then glued the panel on top.  The bunny and the sentiment were attached using foam tape.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window