Daydreamer


After another tidying mission in my new craft room, I rediscovered this stamp set, Daydreamer by Inkylicious, yet another that I bought a couple of years ago and have never used.  I had an inky background lying around which I thought would pair perfectly with it.

These were one rainbow panel that I’d made using Distress Stain Sprays in Lumberjack Plaid, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Broken China and Dusty Concord.

Using my MISTI, I stamped the main image using Versafine Onyx Black ink.

After stamping the sentiment, I stencilled ink around the panel, fading out to the stamped areas.

To finish the cards, I blended black ink around the edges of the panel before attaching to a rectangular card base and embellishing with a few gemstones.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window