Feeling Sheepish

For this week’s post, I used a new stamp and die set that I purchased from Craftstash last month called On The Farm and features Shaun the Sheep.  There are lots of sheepy puns in the set and also some pigs.  I bought them as I think they’ll be very versatile and can be used for cards for men and women.  I’ve gone for CAS style (Clean & Simple) for these cards and didn’t bother with the dies this time. 

They were really quite straight forward and quick to make.  First, I stamped the images using Versafine, added clear embossing powder and heat set.

Then it was just a case of quick colouring.  I used Copic markers C-1 and C-3 for the sheep and R85 and RV13 together with 0, the Colourless Blender, for the pigs.  The panels were backed with black card and then mounted on DL card blanks.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window