Rainbow Wall

Whilst I was making a card (you’ll see this in a couple of weeks!) using the main cat face stamp from Curious Cats by Visible Image, I was thinking about what I could do with the two small silhouette cat stamps.  Another Facebook group theme was “Stencils” so, putting the two together, this is what I made.

So that I knew where to stamp the cats, I first stencilled the wall using Visible Image Distress Brick stencil.

Next, I stamped the cats, masking where necessary with sticky notes.

The stencil was replaced and I used Ranger Distress Grit Paste through the stencil and left to dry for a few hours. 

I really like the Grit Paste as it doesn’t seep under the stencil so gives a really crisp finish.

To add some colour, I replaced the stencil again and used a rainbow selection of Distress Oxides and blending brushes.

Finally the sentiment from That Lovin’ Feline was white heat-embossed on black card, trimmed and attached using thin foam tape.  Purr-fect!


 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window