Next week is the end of term prize giving for our art group competition. I’m heading up to Oswestry for another free-motion embroidery course later today so I shall miss it but I’d procured the prizes for the event so I wanted to make some tags for them.
Looking through my stash, I could find no stamp set more appropriate for an art group than Color My World by Colorado Craft Company. I cut two strips of kraft card 2¾” wide plus a tag and stamped them with the various paintbrushes.
I coloured them in using my Faber Castell Polychromos coloured pencils.
For the bottle tags, I punched a circle from one end and scored a line across. For the smaller tag, I used a tag-topper punch to trim the fancy top. To finish them off nicely, I used a corner rounder punch on all the tags. I decided to add first, second and third to the tags and die-cut the number from glitter card in gold, silver and bronze, backing them with an offset black die-cut.
Here are the finished tags on their prizes. I love how these turned out and they make the prizes look a little more special.

Comments
Post a Comment