Hey Baby!

Our Visible Image Design Team theme this week is “Celebrate!” and there is little more celebratory than the arrival of new life.  My friend recently had a baby girl so Baby Love was the perfect choice for my card.

After cutting a panel 5¼” square, I stamped the handprints and footprints using Versafine Clair Baby Pink randomly around the panel.

For the mat, I used some metallic pink foil card.  The sentiments were stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, clear heat-embossed then cut out at deliberately wonky angles.  The words were glued onto a scrap of the foil card and trimmed to leave a narrow pink edge.  If you don’t have pink foil card, any matching pink card will work.

After adhering the panel to a square card blank, the sentiment was popped up on thin foam tape.

This was a quick make so I made some extras for my craft fayre stall at the weekend.  For the boy version, I used Versafine Clair Arctic.  I used a block rather than a stamp positioner to stamp the prints so that all the cards are individual – the same but different!

The design looks great in a DL format too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Kitty Krakatoa