Tiny Tags

These cards were borne from the leftovers from the die-cut windows from my Beary Good blog post from 28 May.  To make them look like tags, I punched a small hole into the corner of each one.  The Sizzix Framelits Tags Collection has three small tag dies so I cut a few of these to supplement the rectangles.

Looking through my stash for sets with small images, I first settled on Mama Eelephant’s Cat’s Meow and stamped an image onto each tag.

The next suitable set I found was Lawn Fawn’s Love Letters set.

After some simple colouring using alcohol markers, I added a few white highlights using a white Posca pen.  Each tag was adhered to a craft card blank using thin foam tape and the sentiment stamped at the bottom.

The second card was assembled the same way but I added a pink tassel to the top tag.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Christmas Ornaments

Twist 'n' Pop

Festive Floating Window